Help much needed

I need to win now with only 1 win on the season. I’ve lose D. Cook and some others to IR so i’ve been hurting all season. I also started terrible this week with lynch getting kicked out. Idk which 2 WR to start. I’ve been going in and out on waivers. I have M. Thomas starting of course. Then I need another 2. I have Garcon, Decker, John Brown, Pryor, Sanu, J. Matthews. My 2 TE I have are Reed which i feel i have to start and Seferian-Jenkins. Also, it’s 1 WR 1 Flex. Sorry. I just usually end up starting 2 WR.

I like Garçon this week since San Francisco is likely to be playing from behind much of the game and are going to be throwing a lot. Also Philly is super tough against the Tight End (Fly Eagles Fly!) so I would much rather go ASJ over Reed this week. Jenkins leads the team in targets and receptions since his return to the team and against the Dolphins is a much better matchup than Reed against the eagles. Just my input

Id start ASJ over Reed personally and would prob rank your wrs after Thomas… Garson, Pryor, Brown, Decker, and thats it…

Would have to go with ASJ as well, and definitely Garcon.