Help My trade got vetoed need advice

So I made a low ball offer of Zeke and G.Tate for Barkely and Keenan Allen and he countered with Barkely and Keenan Allen for Zeke and E.Sanders and I accepted Today I woke up to my trade having been vetoed by the LM.
He offered it to me and this was yesterday so after the news of Barkely comming back early.
I think its a fair trade seeing as I get better players but I take all of the risk of Barkely possibly reagrivating his injury.
I just don’t know what to do now that it got vetoed.

It’s not that bad of a trade honestly. I’ve seen much worse get approved so I’m not entirely sure why your LM vetoed it. The only thing at this point is maybe ask your LM what his reasoning was for vetoing it? I doubt you’d be able to make that trade until you settle things with your LM

1 Like

I emailed him but I’m not sure he’s not dirty last year he traded a injured Cook for Gurley this was week 4 or 5.
And late in the season he traded Quincy Enuwa for Mike Evans!
I just don’t understand how my trade got vetoed and if he refuses to put it through should I point out the trades I just mentioned in the league chat and see if that gets a response?
The LM and I currently have the two best teams in the league and I’m worried he might have vetoed just to keep me from getting a better roster than he could beat.

2 Likes

All you can ask for is transparency in the league chat. If it’s for reasons you’re implying…find a new league!

1 Like

Yeah I’d agree, if he’s vetoing it because he’s scared of you getting better and beating him in the championship game or playoffs then it’s definitely time to move on. Ask in the league chat and see if he responds there

1 Like

That’s a pretty decent trade. That’s bullshit that he vetoed it. Sounds like you have a bad commish. Get out for sure after this season.

2 Likes