‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

HELP Need advice on who to drop or try to trade!

I am in need of a kicker … here’s my positional players. I’d like to make a 2 for 1 trade…but if I can’t I need to move someone. It’s a 10 team dynasty league where you keep 9 players each year. Thoughts???

Tom Brady
Alex Smith

Ezekial Elliott
LeSean McCoy
Dalvin Cook
Derrick Henry
Latavius Murray
Bilal Powell

AJ Green
Stefon Diggs
Will Fuller
DeVante Parker
Sammy Watkins

Hunter Henry
Austin Seferian Jenkins

Jax D

Latavius Murray/DaVante Parker imo.

McKinnon looks like the lead guy in Minnesota and that Dolphins offense is a dumpster fire right now. I just dropped Parker for Mack in one league.

I’d like to drop Latavius, but that would leave me with Powell and Henry as my only two RB’s this week, the other 2 are on byes. With Powell questionable it’s a gamble. I really like Matt Breida and he may even be worth moving Latavius for him?

Any half decent RB’s on the waiver wire at all?

Adrian Peterson, Matt Breida, Andre Ellington, Jalen Richard, Matt Forte … pretty weak, it’s a dynasty to they like to stash younger guys.

I feel like I could buy low on Jay Ajayi with the problems in Miami, just not sure what to give up? We also have draft picks, here are mine for 2018 so far:

(2) 1st rounders
(1) 2nd rounder
(2) 3rd rounders
(1) 6th rounder

Maybe a 3rd rounder for Ajayi?

I’ve been trying like heck to get Ajayi…the guy is so high on him it’s unreal. He wants a 1st round pick McCoy or Cook and a WR!

I’ve been trying like heck to get Ajayi…the guy is so high on him it’s unreal. He wants a 1st round pick McCoy or Cook and a WR!