‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help! QB Stream from waivers

Full PPR

Bortles
Luck
Mariota

What are your quick thoughts?

Snagged Mariota, but the others are still out there. If you have a strong opinion, let me know

I like Mariota at Buffalo.

Hmmm…
I kinda like the matchup Bortles has against KC…
They are going to have to throw the ball to keep up with KC offense, and if the Titans get out to a lead they could rely more on the run to get Derrick Henry finally going…
With Fournette out this week, Jax has been more pass heavy when he doesn’t play…
This is a tough decision for me between Bortles and Mariota…

I’d personally go Bortles here. Vs the KC defense they can’t stop anything, even if he throws short to Yeldon and to Dede out of the slot the chances are he can end up with 250+ passing and 2 to 3 TDs just playing it safe. If the Jags super D can’t stop KC though then his upside could be 40+ points if he has to keep throwing. Honestly think he has the highest floor and ceiling of that group.

If TY was 100% and playing vs NE i may have been tempted by Luck but it’s Bortles for me. Mariota will be fine against the Bills but this has all the makings of a Henry and Lewis game with them and the Titans D stealing the show

Luck is a fine QB to own ROS imo. But if you’re looking for best streamer this week, it’s bortles. But as a luck owner for example, i’m not dropping luck or another skilled player to make bortles. If you are 100% committed to streaming, go with bortles.

But I think luck is still a very good play vs a pats D that can’t stop anything either. COlts will be behind and luck will be throwing a lot very often. Last week they shut down dolphins but dolphins suck and tannehil is just another average dude finally falling down to earth. Luck is a 10x better QB.