‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help save my fantasy soul!

Am I crazy to trade Demarco Murray Brandin Cooks and/or jimmy graham now? They’re killing me so far. My other WRs are Dez and AJ martavis Bryant and my RBs are Zeke hunt Doug Martin

I used my #1 overall pick on Murray so I’ve been looking for answers to this question myself. Against the Jags today Murray tweaked his hamstring that he’s had problems with since the preseason and with the Titans having control over the game today, Mularky decided to not risk anything with him so he sat him for most of the second half. Mularky knows Murray isn’t at 100% so that could be a factor into why Henry is getting more touches over Murray. So that’s a little insight on what’s happening in the backfield in Tennessee. Anyways, if you decide to trade away Murray now, odds are you’re not going to get a player that’s at par with Murray because as of right now people will look at his stats and not trade high for him. Your best bet is to keep him on your team even if it’s on your bench because a situation similar to this happened last year where DeMarco was off to a slow start. I’m betting within the next few weeks Murray finds his step and resumes the RB1 role he had last year.

-Braiden