Help settle a debate... group A or group B?

Which of the following groups do u like more? ROS heading into weeks 14-16:

Group A:
Jared Goff
Robert Woods
Kamara
Michael Thomas

Group B:
Mahomes
Tyreek
Gurley
AJ green

Cheers

1/2 PPR
6pt passing TDs

how is this even a question! group b is soo much better. better qb 2 wr1 and the best rb in the game

3 Likes

Group b all day!

1 Like

Group b, even with green just coming back.

1 Like

Group B, I almost feel like this is a trap with how confident I am lol

1 Like

I’d pick group A.
AJ Green doesn’t have the Dalton
Chiefs cant sustained a very high level of play between Mahomes and Tyreek.
Gurley May be rested the rest of season for playoffs
I think Jared and Woods are going to link up more than Mahomes and Tyreek
Than you have Kamara and Thomas who are great too
Honestly I guess it’s just way closer to me than you guys say…Definitely couldngo eithee way. I’m curious if anyone have added up there point total for the season and found how which group has already performed better.

1 Like

Can’t sustain a high level of play? They have all season and can continue to do so. Have you seen their schedule?

Group B for me.

1 Like

There’s no evidence to say they can’t sustain their very high level of play. They’ve been doing it all season and Michael Thomas and Kamara have shown a lot more evidence of not being able to sustain a high pace so far. Sure Green takes a big hit without Dalton, but look at the rest of group B, it’s the #1 RB, #1 WR, and #1 QB. It’s a pretty easy decision IMO

3 Likes

Group A = 915 total pts this season
Group B = 1393 total pts this season

Group A = 76 pts per week thru 12 weeks
Group B = 116 pts per week thru 12 weeks

The debate is partially who would u want for weeks 15-16 playoffs… including SOS and possibility of resting players week 16

These groups are from the top 2 teams in my league (one of them is mine) that have a bye week 14.

A couple of us in the league were debating Monday night which core would be better heading into playoffs

Yeah Mahomes plays Baltimore and Chargers for playoff. That’s my concern with them sustaining this insane year they have had…yeah Oakland is good matchup but Championship week in Seattle. I’m thinking about playoff runs. Don’t let me ruffle your guys feathers it just my thought…like I said before I think it’s much closer ROS for these two groups

1 Like

You know what I find crazy is, I have a firm grip on the number 1 seed and my league’s scoring title and I have ZERO guys on both list

2 Likes

I’m in second fighting for bye week and I have none of these guys either so take what I say with a grain and good luck

1 Like

Group B all day even considering ROS schedule and possibility of players sitting.

Mahomes > Goff (both have possibility of resting if that’s an argument trying to be made)
Hill > Woods (ditto from comment above)
Gurley > Kamara
MT > Green

New Orleans is only one game back on LAR for the #1 seed in the NFC, if this keeps up they’ll be forced to play starters through week 17 because New Orleans has the tie breaker on them.

2 Likes

Group B hands down

1 Like

M.Thomas and AJGreen are switched

To Me -These groups ROS will be so much closer

They both have been doing very well
Mahomes and Tyreek are in uncharted territory and I believe they will come back down to earth slightly.
If they don’t Mahomes will obliterate offensive records which I’m all down to see happen.
He is facing some tough Defenses the last three games and there’s no need for him to Need to perform especially with NOLA losing last night

1 Like

You’d take Green over Thomas?

I know that Thomas is in Group A, and I think he’s better than Green, but he’s the only one that wins at his comparison between the two groups, and it’s not by a huge margin.

Mahomes and Hill have been obliterating good defenses all year, and they’re both young guys full of energy. They’d love to keep up the energy and usher in this new era of such a high-powered offense imo.

1 Like

Nope you were correct that Thomas is greater than AJ they were just written like they were switched in groups

1 Like

What’s the scores looking like now!?