‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

HELP! Start 3 -- Darkwa, Woodhead, Ivory, Allen, Woods (.5 PPR)

I need to start 3 for a must-win week. I already rolled out Antonio Brown (great!) and Corey Davis (much less great):

Darkwa, Woodhead, Ivory, Allen, Woods (.5 PPR)

Darkwa and Woods, I would probably go with Woodhead this week but it’s still a risky pick. If this is too risky for you I would consider Allen.

Woods is nearly a must start. Ivory will be game time choice but against Cleveland I don’t like it because he will split touches with yeldon. Woodhead has a perfect matchup but it seems unlikely he will have much action his first week back. Darkwa should be solid. Not sure what allen you’re talking about. Woods and darkwa for sure or the 3.

Why do you think he wouldn’t get much action being back? If he’s healthy they are going to feed him

Darkwa, Woods and Ivory if you are pretty well ahead because of AB. If you need more upside then I would swap Ivory with Woodhead.

Thanks everyone – it is Keenan Allen, not Buck, does that make a difference i n your advice?

I was worried about Woods because he went off against the Giants, 49s, and Texans (who are all pretty awful) and the Vikings would be tougher. Worried about Darkwa if the Chiefs get a big lead and the Giants have to chase (but it will be windy, so maybe the run is the only option.) And then Woodhead looks great, but is he in limited usage first game back? All of them have problems.

But I really appreciate all the help!

I would actually go with Keenan, woods, and yeldon. With hurns out against the browns, yeldon will see lots of action. Even Lewis could get some action in that game.

Woodhead should be limited. His first game back his snaps will be limited. The defense should handle the broken packers offense and the ravens offense should be enough without risking woodhead his first game back.