Help! Terrible QB/TE thru Week 2

Jameis and Cam are my QBs. OJ is my only TE. 1QB/0.5PPR 12 team league. Thin waivers at both positions. Every other player on roster is strong. Thoughts on how long to hold any of the three before dropping / trading? Or cut ties now and pick up a waiver streamer ROS.

Can you tell us who is on waiver wire for both positions?

QB: Carr, Dalton, Jimmy, Mariota, Stafford, Brissett. Then it’s bad / Secret Garden

TE: Reed, CJ U, Higbee, Eifert, Lacoste, Jarwin, Hurst, Dissly, Fant, Doyle, Ebron, Everett, Witten, Goeddert, Swaim, Herndon (stash?)

I like Stafford or Carr if your going to drop one QB

Tight end if you can hold Howard and can pick up Reed somehow that’s what I would do, I still think Howard will bounce back

1 Like

That’s the Q - Cam or Jameis? If Cam can turn it around he’s Top 5. But Jameis when he’s not throwing INTs is vanilla (Top 18). Stafford is interesting if he’s healthy.

Love Reed if he can stay on the field. Maybe he’s a bridge to Herndon l.

Appreciate the help!

I am keeping cam until I see he can’t go anymore but he took way too many hits for my liking last night, but he has a lot of weapons and has norv turner so that’s why I would keep him for now

1 Like

I would stream the QB and stash Henderon. Dalton would be a fine play this week.

Agree with titanbam1, stash Herndon and stream QB. Get rid of Winston IMO.