‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

HELP! Trade Offer: Give up Fournette and Tate to receive Bell?

(.5 PPR)
Current Roster: QB - Tom Brady RB - Christian McCaffery and Leonard Fournette WR - Julio Jones and Golden Tate TE - Charles Clay Flex - Emmanuel Sanders and Marquis Lee D/ST - Rams Bench - Brandon Marshall, Duke Johnson, Jonathan Stewart, John Brown, Alvin Kamara, Cole Beasley, Kenny Golladay

I would take that.

Think Emmanuel Sanders can maintain his WR2 status?

for sure
Siemien at home is a big upside

I’m thinking about doing it. Any other opinions?

I would… I did a trade like this yesterday: traded Fournette and D. Thomas for Bell. My only concern with your team would be your flex play after giving up a WR, you would have to start Brown or Duke most weeks.

Yes, I’d absolutely do this

Yes jump on that.

That is my only concern as well. I will hopefully grab a player that is dropped from someone’s team who shouldn’t have been dropped.

i wouldnt, fournette gets so much volume, def a RB1 and tate is a solid WR2. Steelers offense hasn’t looked the strongest.

I would still do it. Its Bell that we are talking about here. Like you said just look at the waiver wire, its only week 3 I a sure you’ll find something. Goodluck

Thanks everyone!

with Ben not looking himself, I see bell getting even more work than he already is

Fournette is less reliable just because you dont know. But hes obviously getting all the touches on the team thats running 55% of plays

Bell is Bell. Go for it.