‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help trading for Bell

Powell & Crowell for Bell?
1/2ppr. 2RB’s and a flex each week. Have Rex, Marshawn, and Kamara as well as Powell and Crowell. Rivers, Gronk, M.J.jr, Cobb, Stills, Gordon, Cole, Hurns, & Ebron round out my squad.

input appreciated.

I would do it if the Bell owner goes for it. It is worth the risk, Bell is a game changer when he plays. I don’t want any part of the Jets backfield. I think they will be one of the worst offenses in the league (with the Bills at the bottom), and with a rookie QB they will be stacking the box. Burkhead, Lynch and Kamara are a good enough stable of RBs to carry you until Bell comes back, and when he does having a duo of Bell and Kamara is killer.

thanks man

If I’m receiving bell i would do it in a heartbeat. I don’t know what Bell owner would do this though. If someone in your league would, DEFINITELY take advantage. There’s no guarantee that bell is out past this week. Even if he is, he’s worth more over the last 5 weeks than those two are combined for a season

Who wins this bell trade…

Bell, Doyle

Burkhead, Engram, Lynch

You wouldn’t stack the box against a rookie Qb you would throw exotic coverage looks at him mixing up zone blitzes and where the safeties line up… meaning dump offs to Rbs will be Darnolds safety blacket. @TheCarolina Id never trade bell for powell and crowell this early but if you can bell for that do it - the upside is way to good and you got the depth to stomach the ups and downs plus you know for sure Bell will be there by week 11 at the latest - so atleast you’d get a fresh Bell for the playoff push, BOL.

I think they would, so will have to agree to disagree.

I’m a Bell owner and I’m not giving him up for anything less than a 1st pick.

Dude in my league kept trying to offer different RBs with Mo Sanu…first was Derrick Henry (declined), then he offered Dalvin Cook with Sanu…also declined because I don’t have a lot of faith in that knee.

Yea all good, just wondering what the reasoning is for that thought? THe more info the better IMO.

The Lions struggled against the run last year, and had a pretty good pass defense. Stack the box to stop Crowell and Powell, who are decent RBs, and make Darnell pass. Darius Slay is one of the best CBs in the league and should be able to shut down Robbie Anderson. So make Darnell throw, a rookie QB playing in his first game ever, on the road, in primetime, will make mistakes.

Sounds like it may be wise to sit tight through this first weekend and then see what options might break loose. Appreciate all the comments, good to hear other perspectives, helps a novice like me learn.