Help w 2nd and 3rd Pick in PPR

Hey FootClan! Have the 2nd and 3rd overall picks in a PPR Keeper.

How would you prioritize those picks based on who might be available?

Kamara, Edwards-Helaire, Dalvin, Mixon, Adams, Hopkins, Aaron Jones.

Keeping DJ Moore, AJ Brown, and McLaurin with my last picks.

With the recent news that the Saints are willing to trade Kamara, the value around him is murky. If they get an extension done, is there any negative reaction from Sean Payton in terms of playing time? If they do trade him, is he getting the same work on a different offense?

Based on what happens with the first pick, I think you have to take a known commodity, either Cook or Mixon. Get a guy you know can lock up an RB spot on your roster. If you can pair that with the possibly huge upside of CEH, I would embrace that risk of the unknown. I’m a Packers fan and love Davante and hope Aaron Jones is 80% as good as he was last year, but you look well stocked at WR and who knows what LaFleur wants to do with AJ Dillon.

Here’s my order of these guys, good luck!

Dalvin Cook
CEH
Joe Mixon
Kamara
Adams
Hopkins
Jones

1 Like

Appreciate this.

CEH has been someone I’m eyeing. The points that the offence puts up alone allows for such a high ceiling, with minimal competition behind him.

If I had to pick Cook, Mixon or Kamara say last week, I would have been all in on Cook anyway. Seeing what he can do already and now without Diggs, makes me think he’ll be fed the ball a ton again. And Mixon’s new contract just puts aside some concerns about motivation.

Thanks for the share

1 Like