Help with 1.11 Dynasty rookie draft

:astonished: Help my dynasty team is in need of a RB, but I’ve got the 1.11 pick. Who should I target…?

Darrell Henderson

3 Likes

Not gonna happen. Take the best available and then trade for one later in the off-season. Justice Hill and Mike Weber are late round fliers that have some potential.

2 Likes

There’s no RBs in that range worth taking. Take BPA or trade back.

3 Likes

Hill is going all over the map. I’ve seen him go 2.01 in 10 team, seen him go 3.02 in 12 team. (both ppr, 10 team was sf). But I wouldn’t invest a 1.11 in him. I like MikeMeUps analysis that trading down, or the best guy there. If you can get hock/fant with that pick and have a decent TE, someone will give you a flex worthy RB I imagine.
Do consider taking Armstead or barnes wtih your 4th. I could see Armstead being towards the top of Jax depth chart after Fournette (lots of issues there) and I am not a Henry believer on Titans.

1 Like

My TEs are George Kittle & Jerrod Cook.

Yep. You should trade down from the pick, and depending on where you trade to, you can probably get a flex worthy back with the pick. Or if the offers aren’t to your taste take one of the TEs and shop him, and you might get a better player in a package

2 Likes

In your opinion who’s the top

TE Noah Fant
TE Irv Smith Jr
TE TJ Hockenson
TE Jace Sternberger
TE Kahale Warring

Hokenson then fant

Hockenson at 1.11 is highway robbery. Take it and run.

1 Like

If he’s not available then who?
TE Noah Fant
TE Irv Smith Jr
TE Jace Sternberger
TE Kahale Warring

Don’t draft for need in Dynasty rookie drafts. Draft the best player available. Or, trade back.

1 Like