Help with keeper options

12 team league, 0.5ppr, 3 keepers max, here are my options:

1. Cam Akers (7th round, duh)
  2. Alvin Kamara (1st round, will be picking 1st)
  3. Tyreek Hill (1st round, will be picking 1st)
  4. Justin Herbert (8th round)
  5. James Robinson (12th round, so upset about Etienne signing)

Akers a must, then considering Kamara (will be picking 1st) then maybe Herbert as a QB lock. Robinson is tempting but unfortunate about Etienne. Now I could also forego Kamara/Hill and do Akers/Herbert/Robinson and be picking 12th then may end up getting Hill anyways or a good RB/WR combo. Thoughts?

I would pass on Robinson, if you really like him you could probably get him after the 12th. I would look at who everyone else is keeping (if possible) to pick between Kamara and Hill based on what WRs/RBs are going back in the pool (I doubt Hill falls to the 12 with 3 keepers per)

1 Like

Thanks, probably gonna lean Kamara to have him and Akers as a good foundation. Plenty of WRs in rounds 2-4. Any thoughts on Herbert as an 8th round keeper? It’s not a ton of value but Chargers will be good.

He might not be huge steal in the 8th, but the 8th is kind of a gamble no matter what position you are drafting. Also I can see most of the top QBs being kept

1 Like

Are you allowed to keep both Kamara and Hill and forgo your first and second? I think that’s what I would do. Not getting much value from Herbert or Robinson, so you might as well stick with the better players.

Unfortunately no can only choose between one of them. Since we pick draft spots and I won last year, if I keep Kamara or Hill I pick 1st. 2.12/3.01 seems to end up with decent WRs. Herbert would be pick 8.12 so obviously not crazy value but still decent. Can also choose to just keep Akers and Kamara as well, you don’t have to keep 3 people.