Help with my dilemma I need the win bad!

Mitch at home vs. Packers
Matt ryan at home vs. cardinals.

For a flex:
Amari cooper on road vs. Colts.
DJ on road vs. Falcons.

I feel the safer floor is Ryan and DJ but the higher ceiling is cooper and mitch. I need everyone’s help. Please help me get to the championship fellow foot clan members!!!

Bump. Anyone ?

Agree with your ceiling vs floor analysis…depends what happened in your match up in the Thursday night game…

1 Like

I went up against mahomes kelce Jackson and damien Williams. Overall he scored 70 points on a projected 64. Nothing crazy. I have Gurley mccaffery Diggs juju and gronk plus 2 of the 4 guys I mentioned already.

PPR? 4 or 6 point passing TDs?

.5 ppr … 4 pt pass td.

I would play Ryan and DJ.

Thank you!

Agree with ceiling, floor. I’d go with Ryan and DJ.

Because Ryan is inside and the home splits plays much better at home 16 TD’s and only two INT’s with a passer rating of 120.4 in the Dome go with Matty Ice over Mitch.

For your flex go with Cooper as crazy as it seems, he has the high ceiling gets the volume unlike DJ who I know gets the volume but he has been limited all week in practice he’s banged up and he hasn’t scored a TD in the past four weeks. Chase Edmonds could possible take away some carries from DJ.

I didn’t take into account DJ’s health…Cooper is getting good volume, probably can’t go wrong there either.

DJ doesn’t gave an injury designation going into this weeks game against ATL anymore but I just can’t trust this Cardinals offense.

Great feedback from all of you thanks guys. Cooper is due for a dud but maybe he really is that damn good? Plus Dallas still has something to play for. It’s hard to bench DJ but rosen is such a bum he never can get a good pass to dj.

Ryan and Cooper