‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Help with Trade... Who to Target?

I’m ready to get off the Amari Cooper roller coaster. I’m in a VERY competitive 14-team league, full-PPR. I’m struggling at RB but I’ve got my WRs locked up (Diggs, Evans, Cooper, Callaway, Coutee). I’m in desperate need of RB (Royce Freeman, Penny, Crowell, Buck Allen, Corey Clement).

I’ve tried targeting Keenan Allen for Cooper + Clement with no luck. I’d be fine with trading Cooper for another more reliable WR but nobody seems to want him in this league. There is one team though that has depth at RB and many holes at WR. I probably could flip Amari Cooper for Lamar Miller. Would you do this? What about the threat of Forman coming off the PUP?

(and I have Marlon Mack as well).

Would you drop Penny or Mack for Gio or Mike Davis?

Just one wild card target to possibly consider is Mark Ingram. It’s risky not know how is involvement is going to be in the offense but maybe you can capitalize on that depending on who the owner is. I like Aaron Jones too and think he’s moving up the rest of the season.

Yeah I already tried for Aaron Jones with no luck. Mark Ingram is owned by a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan in our league so he’s off the table.

What about McCoy?