‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Henry or Guice?

I’ve got more trade offers. We are in a Dynasty Standard format with 2 flex. I have Hunt Ingram Mixon and Henry. I have no 1st round pick but have pick 2.01. He’s Desperate for Henry and offering me the 7th overall for Henry and my 2.01. Now I don’t see any RB I can get with better upside at 7. My counter is either 5th overall for Henry straight up or 2.01 and Henry for his 2nd overall.

I actually am not sure to even take the trade as I am also thinking I am fine at RB and just to go after a WR with that 2.01…maybe a DJ Moore or maybe even a better option gets dropped.

Thoughts?

Signed,
WTF AM I DOING?

Side Note…I only have Cooks for my WR #stacked

I like Henry. I know Dion Lewis will also eat into his touches, but Henry had a decent YPC and their offense can’t really play much worse than it did last year. Add in Vrabel and LaFleur and there is more potential.

I’ve jumped on the Redskins RB starter Hype train the last few years and have been burned. I don’t doubt Guice will have some nice games, but I expect Henry to be a consistent High End RB 2/ Low End RB 1. Especially with TEN’s defense improving with their off season acquisitions.

The Redskins were also giving up an average of 150 yards on the ground last year during their last 6 games. That means less time of possession to feed Guice.

Good luck this year!

I think Guice is the better player in the better situation. Guice comfortably.

Henry just isn’t worth that. Honestly I would take the 7th overall for Henry and your 2.01 and shoot for a DJ Moore. Sure you are a little weaker at RB but you just significantly increased your WR core.

I not convinced Henry is the best fantasy (or real life) back in his own team.