High Roller $250 Sleeper/Leaguesafe 1/2 PPR 1 spot left!

Footclan! I am hoping to start a High Roller redraft league based off of the ballers “League of Record” rules. Hoping to find some other degen poker players like myself that enjoy having more skin in the game to keep the league motivated and have a bigger payout for taking the ship! Being a larger buy-in I’m open to suggestions for preventing collusion and multi-accounting. My thought is to have a video chat draft on discord to keep things fun and develop a competitive league. Preferred draft time is on Monday 9/6/21 7pm CST. If the league fills we can throw up a poll and possibly do a slow draft as well. Upon league fill I’ll share the leaguesafe link on sleeper.

High Roller “League of Record” rules:

$250 buy-in
10 or 12 Teams
0.5 Point Per Reception
1 Quarterback
2 Running Backs
2 Wide Receivers
1 Tight End
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 Defense / Special Teams
NO Kicker
5 Bench Spots
2 Injured Reserved Spots
FAAB Waiver system
Potential for keeper league if everyone is in

• Season Acquisition Limit: No limit!
• Waiver system: Free Agent Auction (Continuous) with $100 as the budget
• FAAB Tiebreaker: Resets each week to inverse order of standings
• Trade Limit: No Limit
• Trade Deadline: Week 8
• Playoffs: 6 Teams (3 rounds, 2 Byes) from weeks 15-17

Payouts for weekly high score and top 3 finishers

Cheers
Greg @gshockey27

1 Like

How’s enrollment going? @Goalrunner on Sleeper

Not much interest so far, just one other and myself. I think I will edit the buy in down to see if we can get something going!

Hey, that’s cool, keep me in the loop. From what I’ve seen, if you want to try to keep it at $500 and you don’t mind who plays in the league, you can just create the league on sleeper then open it to the public and post it on a forum or two. I think this one is pretty good for filling up leagues

Right on I’ll give that a try, I posted it on a few poker forums I’m on as well.