Hill is playing! WR2/Flex Lineup Question 1/2 PPR

Points for rush attempts, first downs, long plays

Presently have Gallup and Hyde playing, but should I bench either Gallup or Hyde for Hill?! Or is Hill there for decoy and moral support! Help!

1 Like

I’ve heard Hill is a full go, but Sammy even healthy, did nothing at #1. They may focus the #1 that hasn’t played a game in a few weeks. Chiefs #1s haven’t done much

Gallup avg 20 ppg. Some stability in an offense on a vision quest

1 Like

Well I knew this would happen, Hill has a monster TD on the bench, guess I need to play my stars no matter what…

1 Like

Yeah. He’s been in a sling for weeks, and does more in one game than Watkins all this time. Ridiculous. I have Dak today, so believe me, I’m pulling for Gallup

1 Like

@Gramercy_Riffs with my limited roster I am tempted to drop Gallup for Brown. Schedule is sick and Jason Garret isn’t there to screw up play calling.

1 Like

Drop Gallup like Gallup drops passes. Haha. Nah I hear ya man. That was hard to watch. Dak was off his game. Both Tackles out. Amari Cooper sidelined after one play. Recipe for disaster

1 Like

That was awful, so are the Cowboys good, or are they just good at beating up on bad teams? The Jets look pretty legit with Darnold back and he added a huge spark to that team.

1 Like

Im glad to admit that I seem to be wrong about the Jets with Darnold. I know alot of people were counting on him having success. I don’t know if it was all the injuries but do the Cowboys even have an identity? They came out flat all the way around. Then start force feeding Zeke out of desperation. Tavon Austin came to play. Do they even need Randal Cobb then? Kellen Moore (I keep calling him Clemmens) has too much for him to handle I think. And he doesn’t know how to compensate when things go south