Hilton for Taylor

I’m in a standard league, with 2RBs, 2WRs, a WR/TE flex, and 5Bench. So I’m light on WRs, but I feel my RBs is where I’m weak, just a lot of question mark and RBC risk there, hence my stacking my bench with RBs. I am in discussions with the guy who has Jonathan Taylor and he is weak at WR. I’m thinking of offering Hilton for Taylor. I am of the opinion Taylor just became the guy.

I am definitely scared from the Carson/Hyde and Jones/Fournette question marks. Am I over thinking, and I have of my depth at RB or would you make the trade? FYI Chris Thompson is being dropped hopefully for James Robinson or Malcom Brown based on waivers.

RB: Chris Carson, David Johnson, Ronald Jones, David Montgomery, Carlos Hyde, Chris Thompson

WR: Davante Adams, DJ Chark, TY Hilton, Desean Jackson,

I think Taylor is going to get a ton of carries with Mack now being out, since its standard im not as worried about Hines steal catches, you would be slightly light at the WR position, but Taylor has huge upside this year. The only thing is you wont be able to start Carson, Johnson and Taylor every week. So i would maybe target some WR that had a down week like Kupp and Moore and see if you can trade Johnson for one of those or maybe get really sneaky and trade Jones or Montgomery for one.