‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

His Freeman, AJ Green for my McCoy, Jordy! Good trade for my team?

Hey Footclan! I’m trying to upgrade at WR especially with Rodgers out (affecting Jordys numbers). Should I make this trade?

8 team, half PPR with 3 WR slots. here’s my roster:

QB: Dak and Watson

RB: McCoy, Hunt, Gurley, Abdullah, Kamara

WR: Jordy, Demaryius, Pryor, Baldwin, Parker and Benjamin

May be worth noting he may not want McCoy. It’s possible I have to offer Gurley or Hunt instead.

Excellent trade. If he wants gurley, do it. Hunt I wouldn’t probably.

Yeah I would take that trade. A lot more upside.

@louisgedoulis @austingozzie would you guys prefer to keep McCoy or Gurley rest of Season?

I honestly want mccoy over gurly

I would do that trade and would prefer to have McCoy over Gurley.

@Forty9Giants @louisgedoulis @austingozzie

Yeah, I’m definifinitely leaning towards Gurley, Jordy for his Freeman, AJ Green.

You guys don’t think I’m jumping ship too early by trading away Jordy?

I don’t think you’re jumping the gun…AJ is great so it’s not like you’re selling low on jordy

Thanks! That’s what I’m thinking too.

Yeah I’m a Rams fan so it pains me to say it but I’d rather have McCoy. His schedule is amazing coming up and he is a workhorse no matter what.

I think AJ for Jordy right now is a parallel trade, but I like freeman a lot more than McCoy. I think Jordy will still get it done with Hundly.

@mmacellaro @louisgedoulis @austingozzie @jaguileraroh @Forty9Giants thanks guys. the trade was just accepted. I’m getting AJ Green and Freeman. Best part about it is both Gurley and Jordy have week 8 byes, so I won’t have to deal with that next week. Let’s hope it works out for me in the long run. As a packer fan, it’s tough to see Jordy go.

Nice! Good luck

Better get Tolbert on the quick, you never know with McCoy. I have him too.