Hollywood Brown going for over $30 FAAB?!

He went for $31 in my league! So pissed off! Any other horror stories from the waiver wire?

I knew he’d be the big name so I went for McLaurin and got him for $3 and Hockinson for $2!

2 Likes

AP went for $20 FAAB

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

TJ went for $31!

1 Like

Ross went for $33

1 Like

I bid $22 for Waller… and the Kelce owner bid $23 (it was also my brother which hurts even more)

2 Likes

That’s insane! McLaurin was $13 in our league, Hock already drafted

1 Like

In my league, someone bid $50 for Malcolm Brown, and someone else bid $25 for Hollywood Brown. Good to be named Brown nowadays I guess.

1 Like

Oh yea McLaurin also went for $25, Djack $22, Chris Thompson $22. There’s 2 teams w/$50 left and one team only has $27 left and it’s only week 2!!!

1 Like

Adrian I beat my kids Peterson went for $20?! Wow! And TJ is going for over $30?! He played the Cardinals! Any of us can put good fantasy numbers against them!

Same guy got McLaurin for $12 and Chris Thompson for another $5! Nearly 1/2 the FAAB gone after week one! As the Lamar Jackson owner I was heated; I wanted at least one pass catcher, now all that’s left is Boykin, and that is like week old sushi compared Hollywood lol.

I also bid $13 for DJax and someone got him with a $14 bid… Got McLaurin and John Brown for $0 though and still have $100 in FAAB

1 Like

@kmarceau nice dude!

Hollywood went for $61 in mine…ridiculous. I thought I was crazy for bidding $26. I ended up with mecole for $2 in the end so not all bad.

1 Like

I paid up for Hollywood in the Megalabowl, but I felt I didn’t have a choice. My receiver depth is disgusting and I think I really needed him. I hated spending the FAAB but waivers pool is thin.

1 Like