Hollywood brown?

So I like Hollywood brown because he’s gettin a lot of targets, however would you guys give up the combo of Carlos Hyde and Tyler Boyd for Hollywood in a 12 team standard league?

1 Like

hell yeah what are your other rbs ?

1 Like

Depends on other RBs… Whatcha got?

Other rbs are zeke, Jacobs and Chris Carson. Also have pollard and penny just in case

2 Likes

go with it Lamar Jackson targets Hollywood like crazy. When it starts to hit, it will be fantastic.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d take Brown then for sure. Should get more consistent volume than Boyd.

Would you trade Mike Williams and D Robinson for Hollywood Brown?

1 Like

I have Lamar jackson on my team im trying like crazy to get hollywood brown. if you can get him for robinson and williams I would personnaly do it. Hollywood is the number 1 on the team while Williams is number 2 and he is not having a lot of volume lately. Robinson becomes irrevlevant or unpredictable once Hill returns.

1 Like

I also have Lamar Jackson so i would love the stack just not sure how much to give up. I also have MVS, Crowder and Boyd.

As an ex-Hollywood owner, it took someone up to the Chris Godwin level and Alex Mattison(I’m a Cook owner) to trade him.

Gotta tell you- I’m regretting letting him go. Point is, you better come with a great offer. Mike Williams and D Robinson is a decent offer. Couple days ago, I’d taken it- not so sure now with Mike Williams’ back. Maybe wait a day and hopefully you’ll get a better report from Mike Williams practice or not.