Hopkins or M Evans rest of season? Standard league

What does everyone think? Being offered both separately for J Conner.

I’ll go with Hopkins. He’s been the more consistent player over his career. This hot start for the Bucs can’t continue for the whole year. Evans was very disappointing last season. Hopkins has been incredible even with total garbage at QB.

1 Like

if I’m selling, I’m selling high on Evans. Eventually Fitz will screw up and then Winston comes back in. Fitz seems to do better with Evans right now.

1 Like

I’d put my money on Hopkins, but if Tampa is going to keep slinging it for 400 yards a game then Big Mike could stay in the flames… Tampa is interesting because their defense is so poor… the NFC south generally has shoot out games with saints and atl. so there are some great matchups… don’t expect texans to shoot out with the jags, titans, or improved colts d.

1 Like

Id go with Hopkins. Hes had more consistency and i think more talent. Look at what hes done with qbs not named watson

1 Like

I love Hopkins the player, but with Evans being the superior TD threat and seeing nearly the same # of targets per game (10 for Evans, 10.6 for Hopkins) I’d rather have him in standard leagues.

Hopkins is suffering a bit due to Houston’s inability to get INTO the red zone. I think you’d be fine with either option to be honest, but I’ll go against the grain and take Evans myself in Standard formats.

1 Like