‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Hopkins or marvin jones?

Who should I start this week in the flex? Full PPR league Brown and Baldwin are my WR1 and 2.

Jones for me

Jones. Stay in the flames​:fire::fire:

Lions are going to be passing I’d go Jones you should trade those two before there value dips off

Yeah I got offered kevin benjamin for hopkins but idk how that whole bills situation is going to play out. Not confident in that trade.

I’d try and target Crabtree, Baldwin, Cooks

Don’t do Benji for Hopkins. Hopkins is a safe WR2 just because of sheer target share.

The Lions have a juicy match-up. They seem committed to running Ameer though, and lest we forget Golden Tate could easily eat into Jones’ looks.

The Texans could be playing from behind majority of the game and the Rams’ defense is horrible so… personally I’d start both, sit Baldwin. But that’s also dependent on the rest of your line-up and what kind of aim you have this week.

Are you facing the best team in the league and need upside? If so, Baldwin and Jones.

Are you facing a so-so team and need safety? Jones and Hopkins.

Do you have solid RBs and want a mix of safety and upside? Do you like WRs who get majority of target share? Baldwin and Hopkins.

Browns have a good run D so Lions are most likely going to be passing alot

Run-through-the-air approach. That’d benefit Tate and Riddick more than anyone.