‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

How did I do in my draft?

12 team PPR auction. Players were going CRAZY high (70-80) in the top tier so I tried to take advantage of value. I don’t think I did that well but I’m looking for advice on my next move. Thanks fellas

Starters:
Luck
L. Miller
D. Woodhead
L. Fitzgerald
J. Edelman
E. Ebron
M. Crabtree
Bench:
M. Gillislee
M. Bryant
T. Riddick
S. Diggs
T. West
J. Ross

I didn’t think you did to bad. Seems like you got solid players. I like your bench though having wood head and west maybe rough. Could be worse though

I have an auction draft coming up, but have never played. Any advice?

You’ve got a lot of WR2’s that are solid but maybe package 2 of them and go get a true WR1.

I wouldn’t be too excited about Miller as my RB1 or any or those WRs as my WR 1, but it does look like you found a lot of value. Time to consolidate it a bit. I’d definitely be looking to package a few players for studs other teams spent too much on, hamstringing their team.

after ours, I had a couple things that I took away.

1. target a couple studs and go after them. They will be the backbone of your team.
  2. there is LOTS of value throughout auction drafts. Come up with a budget and after you claim your couple players, just wait it out and let everyone else spend their money on players who are over valued. I targeted crab, fitz, and Edelman. Yes, they are all super safe players (and that’s one of my regrets) but they were all a GREAT value in my draft.