How Much For Josh Allen?

6 team full PPR:
I want to trade for Josh Allen, but have no idea what I should offer/what you all think he’s worth/will go for, so here is my team shown below. Thanks footclan!

My roster:

Bump, early post in the morning

Personally, I’m not trading for a QB in a 6 team league.

However, what is the weakest point on the Josh Allen team? Can you enhance that?

1 Like

@fun4willis This is his team: I feel like he is lacking at running back.

You could offer Gibson and McKissic. That would also make room to elevate CMC.

2 Likes

@fun4willis
Who else should I throw in? He sent me an offer which was;
I trade away: Ekeler
I get: Prescott,

Which I’m not willing to do whatsoever. I just have a feeling he’s going to ask for a LOT, even though Allen has been rotting on his bench the whole season

I would say be prepared to pay up for all trades in in a 6 team league. If you can’t find a deal with this trade partner, choose another top end QB and make an offer.

1 Like

@fun4willis Do you think trading Herbert for Allen straight up might work?

This manager’s son has Mahomes, and said he isn’t too happy with Mahomes. Should I try to trade for Mahomes and offload Herbert? I’m just listening to this episode of the podcast and (like Mike) am afraid of Herbert dropping out of the top 10, especially with playoffs coming up

@fun4willis Do you think I should make a bid on Mahomes so I could have the Mahomes, Hill, Kelce stack?

Who would you rather have ROS (I think I know the answer)
Mahomes or Allen?

What do you think those guys would cost?

I don’t think the Allen manager would accept Justin Herbert. You can offer Herbert for Mahomes. The worst that these managers can do it say no. With trades you’ll always need to send more then what get accepted. I would hazard a guess that only 25-30% of all trade offers are accepted. (nothing scientific, just a guess)

Today, I prefer Allen slotted into my (hypothetical) starting roster. Mahomes and the KCC has been a rough offence this season and especially over the last two week.

1 Like

@fun4willis Do you value receiving Allen more than getting the Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce stack?

Also, what do you think of Herbert ROS? Over Mahomes?

I’m just on edge that he will throw in a dud for me come playoff time, or before then. But also, he might just ball out and win my league for me.
I knew there was going to be regression from last year to this year, but this isn’t what I though it would’ve been

Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce stack scares me moving forward.

I really like Herbert ROS. But understand that offence is playing different then last year. Hi ceiling is capped.

1 Like

@fun4willis I just really don’t know what to do. I would hope the Chiefs get it figured out, but that isn’t guaranteed.

I tried to offer the Allen manager Herbert straight up, but no dice

@fun4willis
The Mahomes manager and myself had been talking about him acquiring a TE of mine (Hockenson) and this is what the trade looked like:

I would acquire: Mahomes, Diggs, James Robinson, Tee Higgins

He would acquire: Herbert, McKissick, Gibson, D-Hop, and Hockenson

Is that a bad trade for me?

i think there is no cost for him

1 Like

Should be free after that game😂

I tried to offer the Allen manager Herbert straight up, but no dice..

I’m just on edge that he will throw in a dud for me come playoff time, or before then. But also, he might just ball out and win my league for me.