How much for Josh Jacobs...FAAB

Hey #Footclan,

12 Team PPR (QB, 2 WR, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF) league and had the unfortunate luck of losing Gus Edwards for the year.

Current RB’s are Austin Ekeler, Ty’son Williams, Devin Singletary, Nyheim Hines, and Latavius Murray.

Rest of Team:
QB: Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Courtland Sutton, Deebo Samuel, Jakobi Meyers, and Mecole Hardman
TE: TJ Hockenson

Somebody in the league, for some reason, decided to drop Josh Jacobs. We do a FAAB system with a wallet of $100. How much would you spend of your FAAB if you were in my position? Elijah Mitchell is also available.

all of it… Youll never find a better rb on the waivers. maybe like 91 to keep an emergency fund but Id be making sure he ends up on my team

Why someone would drop him is beyond my understanding thats just crazy

You have a moderate need for him, so you’re probly looking at most of your budget if you’re going to win a fourth-round pick who just scored 2 TDs in the opener.

Is it worth going the rest of the season with only $10 or so remaining for FAs? Only you can decide, but I’m pretty sure somebody will think he’s worth $80-$85.

@dbmville @AxeElf Thats exactly what I was thinking, Spent $8 for Williams so I currently have $92. Going to put a nice pricey claim on him and hope for the best. Elijah Mitchell is available also but dont think he can compare to Jacobs. Thanks guys!

Bump for any more advice

I’d put in a second claim for Mitchell for about $50-60. If you get Jacobs the claim for Mitchell will fail. But if you get outbid on Jacobs maybe you’ll still get Mitchell.