How screwed am i?

Winning by 60, playing against Mahomes, Gurley and Woods

Standard scoring

1 Like

Bout to be gangbanged.

3 Likes

RIP mate…

1 Like

If you end up losing by less than 10-15 I’d be pretty surprised sorry mate… I feel your pain, Ertz, Boswell and Arizona’s DST screwed me this week and i’m up by 19.5 against Mahomes in standard 4pt

1 Like

Oh holy crap i won

4 Likes

Gurley misfiring saved you looks like.

I had Gurley and Cooks - Rams put up 50 and I get Zero touchdowns. Not a lucky week for me.

Gurley-worst fantasy game of year
Conner-2nd worst
Ertz - worst
Chargers Def - Zero 2nd worst

Glad you survived Mahomes. I survived him by less than 10 pts in my 14 team league because luckily I started Reynolds. Had he not turned the ball over so much I probably would have lost.

1 Like

Incredible given Mahomes’ score! Well in, mate!

1 Like

Major congrats! Glad we were all wrong.

1 Like

What happened to gurley tho? Why did they keep him so limited in this game? In the first half, brown was on the field for more snaps than i have seen him be the entire season

I think he got scripted out, as did Hunt, somehow. Both teams just committed to throwing the ball downfield and never relented with that approach.

1 Like

Congrats on the win man!

Apparently Gurley got nicked up early, he look gimpy and they had to protect him i guess. Haven’t heard anymore on it maybe a dead leg or something. Even if he could come back in the game as a decoy that was still well worth it, you may know he’s hurting but you have to cover him so he played that role - lucky for anyone facing him!

The Gurley owner in my league lost his 6th game this week, he’s the top scorer and has the most against played all the top 4 and got beat by less than 10 each time. He’s all but out of contention this year two games back now so no more Gurley for me to face in the playoffs!

1 Like

Ugh that Mahomes last pick cost me the week.

1 Like

But damn congrats on the win!

1 Like