How should I fix my team

I am 1-2 and don’t know where I should upgrade or if I should upgrade. I am in 1/2 point PPR. I am open to any and all opinions.
QB R.WIlson
RB J.Conner
RB L.Miller
WR A.Brown
WR M.Williams (LAC)
TE Z.Ertz
FLEX R.Cobb
D/ST Jaguars
K M.Crosby

Bench
J.Gordon WR Patriots
I.Crowell RB NYJ
J.Allen RB BAL
K,Cole WR JAX
J.Mixon RB CIN

If Gordon and Mixon come through, then you should be solid, but you’ll need something to get you through in the meantime. Maybe look to trade Buck Allen for Bernard to get you through Mixon’s injury. I’d also look to trade Miller for Ingram before he gets off suspension.

1 Like

It’s rough because you just don’t have a lot of assets worth trading. If you can flip Mixon for more than his value i’d maybe think about that (RB+WR). You might be able to sell Crowell for higher than his value too. Otherwise I think it’s just ride it out till Gordon and Mixon are back and hope for the best.

Assuming you’re in a 12 man league I feel like your team looks good overall and you maybe just had some bad luck.

When Mixon is back it’ll open up your options for sure. Maybe someone will buy Cobb for Golladay and think they’re “selling high”.

Best part about your bench/flex is they have big names. Sit on them til they have a big game and try to sell high.