How should I react to Hunter Henry's injury?

I’m in a 0.5 ppr dynasty league and my TE group is:

Hunter Henry
Austin Hooper
Austin Sefarian Jenkins
Mark Andrews

With Henry going down, should I look to make a trade or just stand with what I have and play the matchups between my other 3 guys?

FWIW, I have been offered 2 trades today:

The first was Cameron Brate and James White for my Marlon Mack.
My RBs are:

Christian McCaffrey
Saquon Barkley
Marlon Mack
Kalen Ballage
Samaje Perine
Theo Riddick

Another member offered OJ Howard “plus a piece” for Hunter Henry

Any thoughts?

I would just ride out Henry if I was you. You have decent TE to get you thru the year and he will be the go too next year. I wouldn’t value him any less than what he was before the injury.

1 Like

Yea, I was almost certainly going to decline the second offer. I guess I wanted another opinion on whether Cameron Brate is enough of an upgrade on the rest of my roster to warrant it.

I would say no because of Howard both of them can’t be productive. I would say I would rather have Henry over Brate.

1 Like

A tactic I love to use in all my leagues is to immediately offer the team who just lost a player due to injury a trade. Be the first to talk to them and you have made a connection and they are more often then not going to trade with you. There is plenty of time to see how the TE shake out. Hold on to Henry if your bench is deep enough.

1 Like

Panic immediately.

1 Like

Stay the course. Henry will be okay for next year and I do not like what has been offered enough to trade. Even the RB trade does not help as you lose a potential starting RB for a situational back. Granted his situation would help in PPR, but I would still not do it.

I think Hooper / ASJ / Andrews will get you through.

2 Likes