How to improve my dynasty team

Hi footclan,

Trying to improve my Dynasty team, won last year but always want to improve. Just traded Derrick Henry and others and got Cooper and Drake (cashed in on the hype). Should I try and get younger or should I stay put? I’ve tried trading for a better QB like Watson but they want an arm and a leg. Thanks!

Looking at your roster, I’m not sure I’d make too many additional moves. I am actually looking at Winston to bounce back this year with Arians in his ear… there’s always risk with him, but he has the tools.

Yep I like Winston a lot too, my trade was my Cam Newton, Derrick Henry, Michael Gallup and Funchess for Winston, Cooper, and Drake. I’m a Dolphin fan and still not too high on Drake but I love Cooper for dynasty.

I’ve been known to self-destruct my own teams by being antsy and wanting to get a deal done… it looks fine… I’d rather have a combination of Allen/Jackson/Murray and rotate into good matchups at QB

Leave it alone… if any of those QBs are on waivers, snag them up

My early opinion is that Drake may be one of 2019’s best values… He’s far and away the most talented runner on that team, and while Ballage certainly offers some competition for passing downs, I haven’t heard much about whether he’s improved in pass protection or not… which leads me to believe that Drake could be a defacto 3 down back, and with two new New England coaches - his talent won’t go unnoticed like it did under Gase.

Haha right there with you, I’m known in our league to never keep anyone on my team for more than a couple weeks just because I like trades.

Here’s hoping! But that unfortunately relies on the Dolphins to hopefully use a crazy thing called logic. But I love Flores and the coaches coming in!

Chad O’Shea cut his teeth working on the offense under McDaniels and O’Brien… two guys who have shown a willingness to use the best pieces available to them. I won’t go so far as to suggest Drake is a threat to the top 5 among the fantasy elite, but considering that after David Johnson (and maybe Le’Veon Bell) the drop off to the next tier of running back all features similar questions, I’m comfortable with Drake as a legit RB2 with back end RB1 upside