How was my draft

12 team full point ppr. My keeper was Chubb.

I feel weak at wr. Thoughts?

I actually think you’re pretty much fine across the board. Just some observations i have:

I think you reached for Godwin a little high, everyone’s really hyped on him but i think he’s not worth a 3rd rounder at this point, maybe a 4th.

I’m avoiding shady like the plague cuz i think his time is pretty much done. In a timeshare with frank gore and a rookie that i believe could win the starting job by the end of the year.

AJ Green might be a nice stash for your bench if he can return to at least 80% of what he was.

Other than that i pretty much like your team. Solid B+ from me

The reason I reached for him there was of the amount of WR’s kept overall was higher this year. I was trying to grab someone who i feel will perform than wait and hope I got someone later. I agree on the Shady thought except my hope was only a possible bye week fill in. Thanks for the input.

The reason I reached for him there was of the amount of WR’s kept overall was higher this year. I was trying to grab someone who i feel will perform than wait and hope I got someone later. I agree on the Shady thought except my hope was only a possible bye week fill in