‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

How would you rank my team?

12 team PPR start 1qb,2rb,3wr,flex(rb,WR,TE),1te,1k,1Dst.

Qb-Matthew Stafford
Rb-Saquon Barkley
Rb-J.McKinnon
WR-Diggs
WR-Cooper
WR-Crabtree
TE-Njoku
Flex-R.Anderson(NYJ)
D/st-Texans
K-Elliot(philly)

Bench
WR-Cobb
Rb-Ty Montgomery
Rb-Sony Michel
Qb-Mahomes
Rb-Brieda (Insurance for McKinnon)
WR-DeDe Westbrook (nearly dropped him for Cole)
RB-W.Gallman(insurance for SB and may be ok as a desperation if he gets 12+ touches)

One thing I did wrong I know in many opinions is I had the 2nd pick but bell scares me , Gurley was taken.Elliots line and DJs line plus their qbs and wrs aren’t as good this year and DJs coming off injuries so I went with SB .

Any tips or advice? Rank?

Free agents Cpatt(WR NE), Kirk(Ari),Switzer,Snead,Moncrief,Coleman,R.Grant,Geronimo,Tre Smith,M.Bryant,Kevin White,Curtis Samuel,Dorsett,Beasely.Ty Williams,L.Treadwell,De.Thomas(KC).

RbAustin(Tavon),J.Williams(NO),Sproles,Eckler(SD),Blount,Grant(Jax),Buck Allen,Ware,Ballage,Rawls,Edmonds(Ari),Hill,Conner,

Qbs-Bradford,Dalton,fitz,Taylor,keenum,Eli,Bortles,Tannehill,Allen,LJax,Mayfield,Darnold,Winston

I think you need major help at RB2 and you have very little help on your bench. Drafting a 2nd QB when you’re that then at RB wasn’t a great idea, imo. Hopefully Michel and/or McKinnon works out, but I’d be trying to upgrade and/or add depth.

Completely agree , I was awake for 2 days a mad loved the potential for a running qb Idr who I missed on bc of that lol

Very worried about McKinnon but it’s PPR and we have 3 wrs and flex to worry about too that’s why I grabbed Breida ,Gallman. I have ty who I don’t like same with Michel (injury plus pats RB),

Would u suggest dropping anyone for
Blount
A.Eckler
J.Willliams(NO)
T.Austin(listed at rb)
C.Grant(jags)
Dixon
Logan/edmunds(Ari)
Hill(pats)
Martin(oak)
Yeldon
M.Murphy (Buff)