Howard and Enunwa for Davante Adams?

My league hates trading, so it’s been tough going trying to get a WR away from anyone.

I’m looking at taking a shot at the Adams owner with a package deal. He’s 0-3 and in rough RB shape.

We’re a 12-team, .5 PPR, start 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1Flex and a DST.

My team is:

Stafford
Barkley, Howard, Coleman, Breida, D. Lewis, L. Murray
Cooper, M. Jones, Kupp, Enunwa, T. Boyd
T. Burton
LAC

His team is:
Brady
Gordon, D. Henry, C. Grant
D. Adams, Golladay, Goodwin, Baldwin, Edelman, D. Parker, J. Matthews, R. Anderson
Jack Doyle, Vance McDonald
Baltimore

go for it all the way !

Thanks, this could be a tough one as we are in Wisconsin so wrangling a Packer away from someone isn’t that easy, but he’s right on the verge of being done for the year.

Anyone else have an opinion on whether I am overpaying or underpaying?

I think just based on the headline, giving up both Howard and Enunwa for Adams is a bit of an overpay. But looking at your roster, I think it’d help your team. You can still lean on Barkley, Breida, & Coleman as your RBs… and Adams will give you that WR1 to pair with either Kupp, Jones, or Cooper weekly. Losing Adams would make the other guy’s team WR core look weaker but if I’m him I’d be tempted by the upside of having both Gordon & Howard as my RBs. I like this trade for both sides.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, yeah I know it’s a bit of an overpay, but even with my current lineup I think I’d rarely end up playing Enunwa so I’m willing to let him go to try to get this done.