Howard for Mahomes

Got offered Mahomes for Howard… is this a good deal?

Standard scoring league with 1QB and only 8 teams, so there’s many stream options like Rivers, Goff, Dalton… I currently have cousins.

My other RB: Conner, Mixon, Breida, Coleman

I’m also playing this owner this week so he’s probably going to stream Rivers if this deal is made. He was possibly open to Cousins/Breida for Mahomes as well. I could pick up Sony Michel off waivers to replace Breida.

I would do the Cousins/Breida for Mahomes deal. Howard is more valuable than Breida and adding Sony would be great

running backs are more valuable than QB’s. I’d stick with Howard and Stream Dalton. he’s got good match’ups coming up… RIvers and Goff also amazing streams.

Drop cousins?

personally rivers goff and cousins are all on the same tier for me… Cousins might have a great game tonight. the game is at a 49 pt total with the Rams giving 7 at home… Looks like Minnesota is going to be chasing points all night long… with Peters banged up and Aquib out… this could be a solid fantasy night for El Capatian Kirk

I’m just worried he gets into a hole and costs me another week lol

well the match up of Dalton vs ATL is a great stream option.

the betting lines are any where from 49-52 point total for cinci… ATL is banged up in the secondary and they can keep up with the point… that game is looking to shootout