‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

How'd I do on my draft? Grade it please!

12 Team PPR, 4th pick

A. Luck
D. Cook
M. Ingram
J. Jones
D. Baldwin
J. Thomas (TE)
K. Allen
Steelers D/ST
D. Bailey

T. Riddick
T. West
T. Coleman
T. Williams
T. Ginn Jr.
J. Brown
C. Palmer

I see a lot of question marks but that’s not a bad thing. Sometimes those risks pay off big time.

Your WR’s look good. Julio, Baldwin, Allen and Ginn are all guys I think will produce. Your RB’s are a bit more risky. Cook I think should be good but we just don’t know. Ingram has potential but it’s a crowded backfield in NO now. Riddick/West/Coleman all have timeshares and are definitely the better PPR options but workload and week to week performance may be tough.

You’re going to need to be very away of matchups week to week. You’ve got a lot of mid-tier talent to choose from which is great but can also be tough when you start one guy and he doesn’t produce and the guy on your bench does. I think I’d look to move two of your RB’s for an upgrade there if you can.

I’ve been trying to get Murray from my friend for so long now. I wanted to give him Cook and Ginn for him but hes not budging. Idk what to offer im

After that first week of riddick or Ingram look to be the guys you could try and move one

Or have big weeks