Huge trade offer - need some quick advice

I get: Davante Adams and Kerryon Johnson

I give up: James Conner, Le’Veon Bell, and Amari Cooper

Do it or no? This is a 0.5 PPR league

Interesting. I think i take this trade if I were you. I legit dropped cooper in my leagues even in dallas i dont see him being fantasy relevant.
So ultimately this trade is a steelers RB - for johnson and adams…

The thing I’m most worried about is if Bell comes back and it becomes a timeshare. Bell would still be valuable, but would he be a top 5 option? Tough to say.

The other thing is, I’m playing against the guy who offered the trade THIS week, and I think it might help him slightly in our match up. I’m 3-4 and he’s 6-1, and I need this win to stay in the playoff race . . .

Anybody else have an opinion on this? I really don’t want to screw this up . . .

If it does come down to a time share then both players value goes down. I still like this trade. how long before the trade expires? is there a way to accept it last minute and have the approval time take untill after sundays games?

The offer expires on friday, so I probably need to decide soon

I think it’s a fair trade, but I don’t think it will be a timeshare 1 week after Bell comes back, personally.

I’m curious, did you turn down better offers for Bell in the past? It seems like there’s a bigger push to trade him now. If there’s concerns about a timeshare now, surely concerns have been there before.

that’s sketchy. If you want the trade, just take it. Hopefully the person you’re trading with has a brain and will pull the offer before you can do that.

Yeah, this guy has been offering me trash Bell trades for weeks. This is the first time he’s put one of his big time receivers into the mix.

And yeah, if Bell is “the guy”, and getting 80+% of snaps, I think I’d rather just hold on to him . . .

I don’t know, but I would assume that would be the case. I get the sense that the Steelers don’t plan on him being there next year. If that’s the case and they like Conner, their incentive is to protect Conner from the injury risk and run Bell into the ground.

That makes a lot of sense. I think I’ll decline. Thanks for the help.

I may argue that making the trade will get rid of the guessing game of who do i start bell or conner for the first few weeks bell is back. i can see getting burned a week or two by starting the wrong guy.

Yeah, this is definitely a concern, but I’m probably going to play it by ear, and keep an eye on the snap distribution. Most likely I’ll stay with Conner until Bell has a big game.