‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

HUGE Upside starts to make playoffs! Help desperately needed

What’s up foot clan. I’m in a dire situation. I need a HUGE week for the sake of tie breakers to make the playoffs. I need to make a decision with my WR’s and Flex.

10 team, .5 ppr 2 WR, 1 Flex

My WR’s going into the year were so exciting but are so sad now. :sleepy:

I need to choose 3 of these guys with the most upside:

Dez
Demaryius
Jordy Nelson
Alfred Morris
Ted Ginn
Marquise Goodwin
Kenyan Drake
Tyler Lockett

Any potential waiver wire pickups that would be better? These guys are available…
Jeremy Maclin
Mike Wallace
Dontrelle Inman
Terrance Williams
Deonte Thompson

Thanks for the help guys!

I would start Thomas and Ginn. Thomas gets consistent volume and has been pretty solid. The Saints also seem to be making a concerted effort to get Ginn the ball both in the passing game and on runs like jet sweeps. Kenyan Drake will give you more upside than Morris I think. With Williams possibly out he’ll get more volume. He is also always a big play threat. I wouldn’t start Jordy until A Rod comes back,. Even though Goodwin also is a big play threat he doesn’t get consistent volume. Dez is just a big name that has not been consistently good since Tony Romo was starting and Tyler Lockett has only had 3 fantasy-relevant games this season, and that’s in full-point PPR.

I would go Ginn, Demaryius, and Wallace for upside I think. I could see starting Dez over Wallace for upside, but kind of a long shot