‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Hunt or McKinnon rest of season?

I’m trying to get Leonard Fournette by packaging Deandre Hopkins with either Kareem Hunt or Jerick McKinnon. Which one should I package with Hopkins? I say McKinnon because I believe Hunt will be better, but would it be a bad trade if I did get rid of Kareem Hunt? (Standard Scoring League)

Do not do that for hunt. Yes hes been poor the last few weeks but hell get tds again. They will come back from a bye and use him. Mckinnon youre selling as high as he will be.

Fournette is a bona fide rb1 hopkins and McKinnon and we and rb 1/2. Still think you could pay less but if you’ve got wr cover to lose hopkins then I’d take fournette

You certainly would want to hold on to Hunt in this case. He is on the far better offense, and is an incredible runner. Like everyone is saying, his value will come back to rb1.

Yeah I think I’m good on WR’s. I have Doug Baldwin, Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, and Amari Cooper

Yep I’d say you’re doing well. I’d prob go ahead and make that deal and pick up a high upside wr in that spot from waivers