‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Hyde being shopped around in my league

A leaguemate of mine is shopping around his RBs specifically Carlos Hyde. Full PPR

My team:
QB: TB12
RBs: Conner/Bell, Philip Lindsay
WRs: Mike Evans, Adam Thielen, JuJu
TE: Kyle Rudolph
Flex: Emmanuel Sanders

Bench:
Jameis Winston, Julian Edelman, Alex Collins, Wendell Smallwood, Geronimo Allison, Keke Coutee, Christian Kirk, OJ Howard(IR slot)

The Carlos Hyde Owner:
QB: Rodgers
RBs: Christian Thompson, Mark Ingram
WRs: Antonio Brown, Micheal Thomas, Quincy Enunwa
TE: George Kittle
Flex: Carlos Hyde

Bench:
Josh Gordon, Brieda, Aron Jones, Royce Freeman, Kenny Stills, Andy Dalton, Taylor Gabriel

I also play him in week 8 and I’ll need the win that week, I’m currently 2-3 due to who I’ve been matched up with. If I go after Hyde I’m pretty sure he becomes my RB2. How aggressive do I go after him if at all?

As a Hyde owner (and flex player), I am interested to see what people think he is worth. I have struggled to move him on due to him not cracking a 100 yard game this season and being TD dependent.
However the more Baker takes control over the next few weeks I believe Hyde will get even better, as Tyrod was just awful at moving the chains.

Thats what I am trying to figure out too, how much to value him. Im currently overloaded on WR depth and would consider shifting WR depth for him. I almost feel as though bench could start for many teams in my league.

I was able to package Hyde with OBJ last week for Barkley. (Obviously OBJ exploded last week, but i still like the trade.)