Hyde/Bryant or Baldwin for Diggs/Cohen?

So I have my entire league interested in Diggs. I also have brown on my team and a few decent WR2/Flex1 receivers. My running back situation is less than ideal. McCafferey, Cohen, Kelley, Forte.

I’m trying to target a RB and the offers i have for diggs are Hyde and Bryant and Baldwin for Diggs and an RB

or McKinnon (and i can probably purpose this trade to get Jones/Hogan off of his team) for Diggs and a RB. Any advice here would be helpful. Losing my number 2 receiver under Brown is tough for me, but i also really need a solid RB 1.

bump
this
Is that dez or martavis Bryant? If dez I absolutely pull the trigger. Hyde is a low rb1 and dez and Baldwin have wr1 potential. Cohen should be losing value with Howard coming on. Looks like great trade for you

1 Like

dez bryant. I’m not 100 percent sure that kid is going to come through though. He needs some wins but he’s wanting gronk/diggs or diggs/brown for dez/hyde.

On the flip side, what do you think about Diggs/Cohen for Julio Jones/McKinnon?

If that is possible absolutely. If both options are available, I would take the Dez/Hyde/Baldwin trade.

Hyde just worries me with the whole “trade” rumor going on. If you had to pick, Dez or Baldwin, which do you think?

I wouldn’t worry too much of the trade. Between the two I would say dez. He’s gotten more targets so far and will need to be relied on more whenever Zeke misses games. I thought you meant you get dez AND Baldwin in that trade. If only one then I’d say the Julio trade

If you can get Dez and Hyde for Digss, DO IT!

Diggs/Cohen for Julio and McKinnon is also acceptable to me.