‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Hyde or Watkins as a 1/2PT PPR Keeper? Deadline tonight! Help!

Hyde or Watkins as a 1/2PT PPR Keeper? Deadline tonight! Help!! Leaning Hyde due to RB scarcity. He is just so talented and I worry the Joe Williams takeover is just as hyped as Kenneth Dixon and Terrance West last year. Any ideas?!?

I also traded Freeman away last year for Allen Robinson preseason because of everyone worried about him and efficiency just like Hyde this year and now look at that situation. Hoping not to repeat that. :wink: Should I go Hyde?!? Thanks!

Both have huge risk attached to them, which is probably equal in terms of busting and not being part of your team for 2017.

So the question is, if both played all year, which would be worth the most? If you look at it from that perspective, we know that Hyde’s ceiling, on that 49’ers squad, is #10 RB, and that is if every star is aligned. I believe that Watkins could be a top 5 WR. If he plays, he scores more points.

I’d go for Watkins just because both have had injuries in the past but his team is talking him up whereas Hyde is being considered a cuttable player