‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Hyde Trade Dilemma (14 Team .5 PPR)

With both Tyler Lockett and Aaron Jones on Bye and now carlos hyde not playing this week, my other flex option played Thursday night. I have to drop someone now to pick up someone who can play this week. Would you drop anybody on my bench or carlos hyde to pick up Frank Gore, Tyrell Williams, Dede Westbrook or Willie Snead to play in his place.

I would drop Brees. Just dropped Rivers myself today for Tre Qwuan Smith. You can stream all day long

The league is 14 team with .5 point ppr. There are not many quarterbacks available to stream.

Brees. His numbers are going to tank with Ingram back. Somebody whoever picks up Brees will have to drop another QB it sounds like so what are you really losing. Brees is a low end QB2 if that from here on.

I know he played thursday but can you drop Kirk since he wasnt played. Brees has been money this year and helped me win several weeks. I have an unpopular opinion. What about dropping Jones. I have him in several leagues and I havent started him once. I cant ever start him with any confidence.

Drop brees. The delta between Brees and Winston from a fantasy perspective is insignificant.