I am a grandma and I need help

Sam Darnold (v. Mia) or Josh Allen (v. Bal) or Fitzmagic (v. Jets)

What you thinking?

1 Like

Depends on how much upside you need. I am facing the same choice of Darnold vs. Allen. Allen has a higher floor but I need the higher ceiling because I am going against a much stronger team, so I am going with Darnold. I would roll with Fitzmagic if he was available because he has an even higher ceiling, but obviously very risky. Unfortunately not available in my league so I am hoping for a big bounceback game from Darnold.

Good luck!

1 Like

I am leaning towards fitz as well. Anyone feeling josh agains the raven? Main reason im straying away from Allen is because they completely shut down Watson who is a running quarterback as well.

1 Like

I like fitz especially with no adams.

1 Like

Are you really a grandma? :joy:

Hell yea I am!

2 Likes

All are playable, but I agree with others here and would rank them Fitz > Darnold > Allen. That is also how my QB model projects them this week (though I will go against the projection when there are mitigating circumstances).

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Hahaha. I thought maybe it was a fun way to get people to actually reply. :joy: