I am looking for dynasty startup

Looking for a dynasty startup league with active league mates. Preferably ESPN format but open to other formats. Willing to join a league with a buy in. If anyone has a league with an empty spot, let me know!

email @clamonica27@gmail.com

Hey Christopher,

I’ve got a team available in a 10 team dynasty/keeper league. We’re entering our fourth year and use the Yahoo platform. Team available has 1st pick in this year’s Rookie Draft.

If interested email AdamL.Richardson@gmail.com

I am interested. I would like to see the roster first though. Thanks

Awesome. Thanks!

Hey I posted today about a start up league. Would you want to join?

Our startup is a 12 Team .5 ppr league with 30 roster spots 9 of which are starters.

1 QB, 2 RB, 3RB, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1, OP(Superflex)

We use ESPNs platform

Hey Chris,

I have an open spot for my Dynasty Startup if you’re still interested…

The Cult of Manliness Dynasty League, Part 3 is up and running and we’re looking for a handful of solid owners who are interested in the long-term commitment of a dynasty team. This is the 3rd (and final) version of a growing set of dynasty leagues. The set up and scoring has evolved over the first two seasons as we figure out the most ideal framework for a dynasty league that is going to be one that everyone will want to stick around for.

LEAGUE SETTINGS & RULES

• $210.00 entry fee
  • $2,000 grand prize
  • Auction Draft
  • 14-team
  • Full PPR
  • 26-man roster + 2 IR spots + 2 Taxi-squad positions
  • 13 starters per week (includes 2 superflex positions and 4-5 IDP spots)
  • Winner of consolation bracket receives 1st overall rookie pick
  • Drafting in mid-late august (8/15 is tentative)

Please see the link to the League Constitution and scoring system.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding this league. I’m happy to answer all of your questions.

Jason (Juno3127@yahoo.com)

PAYOUT INFORMATION

1st- $2,000+Trophy (Purchased by Commissioner) and transaction fees are forgiven
2nd- $500+ one-third of remaining transaction fees
3rd- $200+ one-third of remaining transaction fees
4th- $150+ one-third of remaining transaction fees
5th- $100
6th- $50