‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I am starting a free 12 team half point ppr dynasty league

Send me your emails. I am looking for highly active owners willing to stay committed for years to come. its going to be on the sleeper app all group discussion will be on the telegram app.

I’d definitely join. Looking for good league to join up with.

I’d like to join…email
Brandon_mctaggart160@gmail.com

email sent in PM.

jason.thomas.lat@gmail.com I’d love to play!! Been playing FF for over 15 years :slight_smile:

Definitely interested, I won 2 out of 3 redraft championships this year definitely interested in making fantasy football a year round thing. E-mail is sm.elsay@gmail.com

Just sent out some emails make sure you check your spam mail if you didn’t receive an email from me. If you cant find it pm me and send me your email again.

Got it! will make sure i download the respective apps tonight.

izaaceasterday@gmail.com if there’s still spots.

I would like to join if there are still spots open my email is azant93@icloud.com

I’m interested if there is still a spot!

caseyjones.tax@gmail.com

Count me in! Co.poz3@yahoo.com

Brandon.mctaggart160@gmail.com

I’d be interested as well. Have a few keeper leagues but would really love to get into a dynasty format. Let me know if you still have room when you get a chance.

Cheers
Sully

Sullivan.matthew1@gmail.com

Super interested, and very committed.

Daviddawursk@gmail.com

Very interested!

dotkom312@gmail.com

Only two spots left and i sent out more than 2 emails to fill those spots. Check your spam mail in case my email went there. We have a great community so far. Already tons of activity and shit talking and we havent even drafted yet.

Hey,
probably already full but I would love to join!
jermichael.finley86@gmail.com

I’m in luisggarcia97@gmail.com

I sent emails to all that responded. Check your junk mail if you didnt get an invite. 1 spot left. First come first serve.