I don’t like Zeke and don’t wanna cheer for him lol do I take this?

I give up Zeke and I gain Gurley, Michel, and the 1.11. Worth it? Full PPR.

2 Likes

Can’t answer that as I’m in the same league haha

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I prob shouldn’t ask questions with members of my own league in here lol seems like common sense doesn’t it haha

1 Like

So many leagues so many players. You never know anyway. I never use that to my advantage anyway so I still hope you get good advice. I wanna win or lose in a fair manner

2 Likes

I don’t think the value is there personally.

Gurley could be really good this year as he’s pretty much the only game in town for the run game in Atlanta (as long as his knee holds up). Michel could get a high workload by virtue of the Pats offense being so run heavy, but no guarantee he’ll actually be good or even get the majority of the workload. 1.11 should get you a decent WR prospect.

Guess it depends how much you dislike Zeke and what the rest of your roster looks like

1 Like

Don’t do this deal, it’s a huge under pay for Zeke. See if you can package him and someone for CMC if you really want to get rid of him.

1 Like

I say no to this. I like the Gurley portion and think he has a good year, but I like Zeke more. MIchel is a wash IMHO and the 1.11 likely lands a WR, or maybe Vaughn. But I like Zeke over all that. I get not wanting to cheer for someone, but he will make your team better IMHO.

Its hard to say without seeing the rest of your roster. I am actually pretty even on the trade, but here’s my view.
Zeke- they lost their center, and now have a rookie, the once top online is running on fumes and name value. There is a coaching change, and there are some studs in the passing game. Zeke is still a top rb now and probably will be a few years from now.
Gurley- on a year deal with atl, my guess unless they add someone else in FA is they’re going to run him into the ground, if your team is strong enough for a win now year, I think the short term on Gurley has probably some of the highest upside available.
Sony- dudes a wild card, he showed promise but not consistency as a rookie and then somehow regressed from that last year. The pats probably have the least rbbc ff friendly rbs of all 32 teams. The fact that essentially a first year qb is the planned starter for the first time in over a decade plus one of the best defenses last year makes me think they will go run heavy this year, but who will be the stud in the rbbc… who knows?
1.11 I mean this is pretty much a fluff pick, if you need a wr you could come along with some good options, that’s about where I’ve seen raegor,higgens, Pittman go.

Having said all that I would actually take it if I could get them to throw in their 2nd rounder as well. If you are able and have your 1st rounder (depending where it is) I would ask for the 1.11 and I assume 2.11 and try to see if I can move up in the draft and chase maybe Dobbins or lamb.

Gl hope that helps!

1 Like

Assuming the 1.11 is a rookie draft then I wouldn’t take this. Zeke will be too valuable the next several years to give him up for 1 year of Gurley, Michel who I don’t think I’ll ever trust, and an unproven rookie.

I’m an Eagles fan so I hear you on not wanting to root for Zeke, but you should just suck it up haha