‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

I gotta drop a guy for a kicker

I dropped the Houston kicker at the beginning of the week to pick up Chris Ivory to handcuff Leonard Fournette. Now I gotta drop someone to pick up a new kicker for this week.

Best options are probably Josh Lambo or Graham Gano.

I would have to drop Matt Brieda, Alex Collins, D’Onta Foreman (bye). I don’t have Hyde or Miller, just holding onto them in case they take over. I also have tyrell williams and bennie fowler that I could ditch if I don’t drop one of the RB’s, which one should I drop?

I’ll have bottom 3 waiver priority next week so if I drop one I might not get them back.

The Iron Glad Sure Boom Boom Kicker of the week is Gano

Trust me. I know about Jason Moore’s Iron Glad, Locked and Loaded 100% Guaranteed Boom Boom Kicker of the Week.

But he was questionable with the right knee injury there guy, will he be able to keep er movin’?

More worried about who to drop to get the Gano.

I would drop Foreman, or Breida, whichever you have less confidence with, but you can drop any of those three imo

I’d drop Foreman Carlos Hyde is injury prone so breida is a decent stash to answer that though

I would probably consider dropping Ty Will. I don’t think you’re gonna get much production out of him going forward now that Mike Williams is in the picture. I might be wrong…just a hunch.