I had AB+Vance and needed to win this week

Thanks Oakland for injuring Big Ben…that one injury will probably cost me my fantasy season now as AB and Vance put up a combined 15 points TOTAL in full PPR.

I am down about 20 points in my matchup, and need Cousins+Thielen to outscore Cook by 20 points to get in…

UGH WHY IS FANTASY FOOTBALL SO FRUSTRATING

Because unfortunately, despite our best efforts to build a well thought out roster and take every conceivable variable into consideration, as soon as the players hit the field, it’s out of our hands. I have Kareem Hunt, Melvin Gordon and OBJ all on my roster and was of course expecting all of them to play for me in the playoffs. But as luck would have it…I have a history of destroying my competition in the regular season, I mean really far and away outscoring the next closest team and then imploding in the playoffs. After having played fantasy for nearly 20 yrs I’ve won 1 championship and played in around 10. It’s just simply out of our control and really hinges on who is the luckiest guy in the playoffs. I’ve built unstoppable rosters only to lose players like I did this year. Only it’s much worse when you lose them in game during the playoffs (Sorry Roethlisberger owners) which has happened to me too. My league mates always call out my annual collapse and so far they’re right about 90% of the time. It gets really old but I still play every year and build these awesome teams and despite what typically ends in upset and frustration I love the entire process up until someone else just has the luckier break. I’m going to get one this year though…

yeah that’s just Fantasy Football I guess!