I have #2 waiver priority

Full PPR my rbs are Miles Sanders, Kareem Hunt, Mark Engram, Antonio Gibson, and Alexander Mattison. My Wr’s are Godwin, Dj Moore, Marquise Brown, Robert Woods, and DeSean Jackson. I have the 2nd waiver spot and I think the guy ahead of me is taking Goedert. I’m hoping that he isn’t because wanted to grab him in case my current TE Hurst doesn’t pan out. Other top waiver pick ups I’m interested in are Malcom Brown, Benny Snell, Tj Hockeson thinking about dropping DeSean Jackson for one of them. Hoping for some advice

If Nyheim Hines is on waivers he should have pretty good value in a PPR league with Phillip Rivers at QB. I have him in a full PPR league and he would have won me my matchup this week if I hadn’t left him on the bench. I’m also targeting Darius Slayton who’s on waivers in my league.

As for your picks…I feel like all have the potential to be more valuable than DeSean Jackson, long term. Short term Malcolm Brown looks like he is going to get a good work load, I wouldn’t mind having him if I had room on my bench, but I went after him after his big week 1 last year and…he ended up just taking up space. Snell and Hockenson both have to prove sustainability I feel, but I liked the look of Pittsburg on Monday so I might roll the dice on Snell first.

1 Like